Monday 30 January 2012

Bionicle MOC: Piraka and Appela

This MOC I created is a Piraka in a vehicle(Appela), obviously. But I don't think all of you would think that it's a vehicle, considering the fact that it has no wheels or treads. I didn't come up with a story line yet, but I will, soon. My new blog has no posts yet, sadly. This is the Piraka in his vehicle:



And here he is out of the vehicle:



Yep, you guessed right -- it is the Piraka, Nectann(I think it's spelled this way). If you look at the vehicle, it looks very skinny and weak, but it can stand up on it's own; with or without the Piraka sitting on it. Now let us have a closer look at the weird wheels, shall we?




This is the view of the wheels of the vehicle from above it is this little piece(refer to the picture on the right) connected to the bottom of the vehicle. I should had used proper treads(or wheels) but I actually don't have them.


More MOCs are gonna come and tune in for more of my MOCs!

2 comments:

  1. currently, I think there's something wrong with my archive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I DO NOT have a new blog or anything

    ReplyDelete